Sleeping Beauty Purifying Mousse
PURIFYING | BRIGHTENING | OIL BALANCING
A deliciously delicate purifying sleep mask designed to purify, balance oil production and brighten the skin for a radiant and rested complexion the next morning.
This luxurious pink mousse is divinely fluffy, gently cleansing and intensely nourishing, designed to revitalise your natural beauty overnight. Australian Pink Clay and the volcanic mineral Zeolite purify the skin, removing impurities to prevent breakouts whilst at the same time support skin cell renewal and rejuvenation. Avocado Oil (5 Alpha Avocuta) reduces excess oil production and soothes whilst Acai and Snowflower Seed Oil hydrate and nourish the skin, promoting flawless radiance. This mousse is in a base of soothing Aloe Gel, which is rich in antioxidants (polyphenols) and nutrients that hydrate and nourish, accelerate skin healing and improve collagen and skin elasticity.
Exquisitely textured, divinely scented, this mousse is the ultimate addition to your night time skin care ritual.
A naturally clear, silky soft and radiant complexion. Skin is left soft and hydrated, pores are unclogged and the incidence of acne-break outs reduced.
- Australian Pink Clay detoxifies the skin by gently removing and trapping free radicals. Pink Clay is perfect for balancing the most stressed and sensitive of skins. Its hydrating properties help to refine delicate lines, moisturise, and improve the overall texture of the skin.
- Zeolite first formed more than 300 million years ago, zeolite is a volcanic mineral mostly made up of silica. It is unique in its honeycomb, microporous cellular structure which enables it to attract positively charged contaminants. This provides it with an extraordinary ability to draw and remove impurities from the skin, and exchange different nutrients, and ions according to need in your body.
- Avocado Oil (5 -Alpha-Avocuta) is derived from Avocado plant esters and is a wonderful product for hormonal acne and oily T-zones, having been clinically shown to reduce a shiny T-zone is as little as three weeks. For those interested in the science, it works by reducing the activity of 5-alpha-reductase. 5-alpha-reductase is an enzyme which converts testosterone to DHT, one of the hormones that has been linked to excess oil production and acne.
- Snowflower Seed Oil named after the white, fluffy flowers of the plant, Snowflower Seed Oil reduces pigmentation, sunspots and enhances brightness and illumination of the skin. It is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Encourages skin cell renewal.
- Aloe Vera Gel is renowned for its unique soothing, moisturising , softening and anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich in antioxidants (polyphenols) which hydrate and nourish the skin, without making it greasy. Salicylic acid, naturally present in Aloe, helps to keep pores unclogged and reduces the incidence of break outs. Gibberellin, a hormone found in Aloe Vera Gel provides wound healing properties, stimulating the growth of new cells, allowing the skin to heal quickly and naturally.
Apply a thick layer after cleansing, toning and serum application, prior to sleep. Do not remove. Awaken to a fresh and radiant complexion the next morning. Use two to three times weekly. Use your moisturiser as normal on non-Sleeping Beauty Mousse days.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Stearyl Alcohol, Kaolin (Pink Clay), Cetearyl Olivate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Zeolite, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Butyl Avocadate (Avocado), Sodium Levulinate, Quartz, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Passiflora Edulis (Passionflower) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Rose Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Farnesol^, Citronellol^, Geraniol^, Eugenol^, Linalool^, Limonene^, Citral^, Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
^ Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils * Denotes organic ingredient
50 ml. Australia.
I use this 3-4 nights a week instead of moisturiser. I use my serums and then this on top and its just wonderful. I use it more often when I can see a break out or scarring from previous breakouts. It really keeps it under control and helps clear up the scarring. I would definitely repurchase. Great that its natural as well so you feel like you are putting something clean and good on your skin!