Rice Powder Bronzer - Tulum
There is only one ultimate bronzer and this is it! Pressed powder made with rice for best natural colour and a healthy glow. Super-fine, smooth texture that adheres to the face and allows the skin to breathe. Can be layered and worn on a fresh face or over foundation. Completes your look in the day and glistens at night. This bronzer gives you healthy looking skin all year round. A versatile colour duo that suits many makeup styles and complexions – everybody needs this bronzer. Apply with our eco vegan blush & bronze brush.
mica, native rice (oryza sativa) starch, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, isostearyl neopentanoate, native corn (zea mays) starch, sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract, phenylpropanol, caprylyl glycol, decylene glycol, silica, tin oxide. May contain + /- iron oxides, CI 77891, CI 15850.
- Our natural powders can be worn on a clean face or over foundation.
- To apply, take the Ere Perez eco vegan blush & bronzer brush and swish over both sides of the colour palette. This will give a perfect blend of natural colour.
- Shake off excess powder before applying to the cheeks.
- Next, add the coloured powder to other areas such as the eyelids, forehead, chin. Use careful application here for a subtle look.
- These powders are made to be layered – you may like one application or more, depending on your look.